Ok so I'm trying to be super organized and get this wedding invitation business done asap so I would love it if you guys would all send me your addresses...you can email them to me at brittwillis@gmail.com Thanks!!!
Brittany i deleted the other blog because i updated this one first. so my new blog address is melissachriswood.blogspot.com. but my address is 1174 S. Meadow Fork Road #5. Provo Utah 84606.
5 comments:
1342 E 720 N:) You know the rest! But my parents is 9180 Hickam Ave Las Vegas NV 89129. They would LOVE one!
864 Anne St. #1
Rexburg ID 83440
assuming u send out before April 11
5351 South Siesta Ln.
Tempe, AZ 85283
1066 Olive Crest Drive
Encinitas, CA 92024
(for John and Tamara Morrison....some of Cody's biggest fans- they would love to be included......)
also, I want one!
455 N. Belmont Place #164
Provo, Utah 84606
Brittany i deleted the other blog because i updated this one first. so my new blog address is melissachriswood.blogspot.com. but my address is 1174 S. Meadow Fork Road #5. Provo Utah 84606.
Post a Comment