I'm working on posting pics so I thought I'd post a few recent ones to try it out :)
Cody and I got to go down to AZ for Martin Luther King weekend a few weeks ago and became addicted to playing Rock Band! My mom got this game for our playstation 3 and it definitely occupied us all weekend! She's even had some of her friends come over and play for hours at a time! I must say its addicting :)
So Vanessa already put some of these ones up on her blog but I thought this night was so fun I just couldn't help but post one too :) Last weekend Cody and I went out with Vanessa and Morgan and their husbands, Ben and Tuffer. Vanessa, Morgan, Steph, and I have all been such good friends for about 3 years now when we all met working at Costa Vida in Provo. We missed Steph though who now lives in Washington with her husband Ryan but it was fun to get together with the girls again. Hopefully we can do this more often!
1 comment:
Any date with you is AWESOME! Hey, I want a cute background like that...how did you do it??? Let me know!
Post a Comment