Friday, February 1, 2008

Jumping on the Blog Train...

So I figured it was time to get with "2008" and get a blog. I spend enough time looking at my friends blogs its probably about time I get one of my own :) I don't know all the tips and tricks of blogging yet but I'm workin on it so if anyone has any tips feel free to share...in the meantime I will try my best to keep this thing updated! :)

2 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Yesssss!! Blogs are DEFINITELY the new facebook! Haha!!
I also believe that your photo is from my wedding reception?? Good times!! Well, keep the posts comin' and welcome to the blog world!!

David and Shalynna said...

I'm so glad you found me in the blogging world! I don't know what started my train of thoughts today, but I thought about you as I was driving home. I thought about family finance class, Costa Vida, and some other random memories! When I got home I saw that you left me a comment and I thought that was the most coincidental thing- not that I don't think about you all the time. :) I am so excited to keep in touch and I miss ya tons!