Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Best Birthday Ever!!


So I turned 23 on Monday and besides the fact that I was really sick, it was the best birthday ever! Unfortunately I had to go to school in the morning but luckily it went by fast. For dinner Cody took me to The Melting Pot! After we had been seated, 20 minutes went by and still no waiter had come so Cody went up and told the manager. Long story short they had totally forgotten about us so they gave us a nice little discount on our bill :) But the food was amazing! My favorite was the cheese fondue!! Then they brought us some amazing salads followed by our entree (an assortment of steak, chicken, pork, shrimp, and lobster). SO GOOD! Then finally we had the chocolate fondue which was good, but not my favorite since dessert isn't my favorite thing, probably a good thing or i'd be in trouble! Here are some pictures from dinner:

After the Melting Pot we headed back to Cody's house because he had planned an amazing birthday party for me! :) Not your average provo party either...he even had party games prepared! He filled 6 different mason jars with different types of candy so people could guess how many pieces of candy were in each jar, he planned a balloon stomp game, and even got a pinata!! He also spent some time making brownies with hot fudge and even got a big poster for everyone to sign when they came in...what a cute boyfriend :)


Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special! Thanks Melissa for the yoga mat :) (so excited to keep going to class with you!!) and thanks Steph and Vanessa for the adorable (and yummy) cookies. Can't wait to see you in April Steph! And thanks Katelyn, Amy, Lauren, and Amanda for the amazing gifts...you guys are the best! And of course thank you Cody for making my day so amazing :)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yep....he's a keeper, but only if he promises to move u to Idaho. Then we can get Steph and Ryan back too....Imagine the playdates with our little ones.

David and Shalynna said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could've been there to celebrate. What a cutie pie Cody is for planning a birthday party with games galor! Since it's been so long since we talked, I kind of want to hear a few more details about your cute little lives, so let's email! What's your email address?

Vanessa said...

Such cute pictures!!! Glad you had such a good birthday! Love ya :)

Steph said...

Oh...I'm sad I missed your birthday. It looks like you had so much fun and that Cody did an awesome job. I love you two!

By the way, I agree with Andrea...aren't Cody's cows near Nampa?? :) I want to be neighbors!

scott and linds said...

Well Happy Birthday! And seriously How cute is your dude!! That is so sweet... hold on to that one ;)