Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Food. Great City. Even better friends.

On Friday Cody and I decided to go up to Salt Lake to do some shopping and meet up with Jessie and Taylor. Since neither of us will be in Utah much longer we decided we need to take advantage of the fun city of Salt Lake that is only 45 min. away! We left Provo early, went shopping at some different malls and shops, then met up with Jess and Tay for dinner at an amazing authentic Italian pizzeria, Settebello.



After dinner we of course had to go to "Spoon Me" for some frozen yogurt. Utah's very own "Pinkberry"! Thanks for hanging out with us Jess and Tay!!!!

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

My first trip to spoon me= Yuck.
My second trip to spoon me=YUM!
It must have been the company!!

I am now going to steal all of your photos for a post on my blog! Haha, I really should have taken some on my camera. We had so much fun with you guys! xoxo

Ben N Nessa said...

How fun :)

Steph said...

I want to try Spoon Me when I come in April. I'm glad you are taking advantage of the good food and friends in UT, because you will definitely miss them when you leave! I'm just sad that we didn't do more of this before I left...we'll have to make up for it in 2 1/2 months!! :)

Ben said...

Brittany- This is Jill "Christensen" Thomas. My friend told me I had to check out your blog because Taylor is her brother-in-law. How do you know them? Pretty funny what a small world! By the way, Pinkberry is my favorite. I have found a recipe to make it at home and it taste just like it!!! We make it all the time! Also, you can check out our blog at web.mac.com/jilltski You look great Brittany, it was fun seeing your blog. Please tell your family Hi for me - you know I love them!!! and please, please tell your Dad that I said he is "AWESOME"!! He will know what I mean!