we had an amazing independence day and were lucky enough to spend it in chi-town. we celebrated by having a poolside bbq with friends then making our way to navy pier for fireworks!
i'm glad we ended up going to navy pier (even though it seemed the entire city of chicago was there also). its hard to beat the nightime views of the city skyline from the pier!
*thanks shelly for letting me steal some of your photos!
*thanks shelly for letting me steal some of your photos!







6 comments:
This looks like so much fun! love your fourth outfit:)
So FUN! That picture of you two in the stripes is especially adorable. ;)
Holy cow your pictures are sooooo cute! I LOVE your swimsuit, too!!! :) What a memorable and fun summer for you guys!
you look amazing and I love all the pictures! (The wedding ones below were great, too!)
Note to self: go to chi-town for the 4th!!!
Awesome pics, britt! You guys are precious!
Britt, I just LOVE all of your pics and posts...I miss you...hope all is well!
Post a Comment