Sunday, June 27, 2010

san diego.


a few weeks ago we went to san diego for cody's mission buddy's wedding.

cody and branson...they served together in madrid, spain.

we spent some time at the beach...
we only had one beach towel...and one bath towel...they looked pretty pathetic next to each other but naturally cody gave me the nice big one.
we're dying to go back to extraordinary desserts. the funny thing is that it wasn't even the desserts that were our favorite...the panini and grilled cheese sandwiches were insane.

soaking in some last few minutes of beach air in la jolla...

it was definitely a much needed, relaxing weekend.

6 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

looks fun! I will be out in california next week and just got some packing ideas from your post:)

Steph said...

soooo fun. I saw these on Cody's fb. San Diego looks like heaven and you guys are so cute!

scott and linds said...

What a fun trip!! You always look so cute ;) It really was fun running into you two! I'm sure we'll be back and forth since we're so close, so we definitely need to get together. I take it Cody found a job out here!? YEAY!!! Is he excited about it?! Good for him! You guys will like being back in the valley- especially when this heat goes away!! Keep us updated and come visit us!!!

miss chaz. said...

How fun! Oh I love grilled cheese panini's! They're the best! Such cute pics. Quick trips to Cali are seriously the best. Glad you guys had fun!:)

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Oh man---I'm so jealous you went to CA! I'm dying to get there this summer. It looks like you guys had some good times. I love your lime green geometric sun dress-soo cute!

Whiting's said...

That looks like so much fun. I love that you guys are always going to new and fun places to eat. It always makes me so hungery.