
over memorial day weekend we were able to go visit zeb and holly and spend a couple of days in denver.
we tried oysters for the first time...this was pretty much our faces after the first one. after that, they actually weren't bad!
thanks for the fun weekend guys...we miss you!
5 comments:
denver looks fun and you guys look great :) keep the posts coming!
cute pictures! you and holly have stylin' hair! love it! :)
ooh i LOVE DENVER! patrick and i went there a couple summers ago...gorgeous this time of year!
oh i love your bangs! i just LOOOVE them!!! you always look so cute!!:) oh and i think congrats is order! happy 2 year!!!
You are so pretty. So skinny. So tan. Cutest braid in the world (I look too much like Pocahontas if I wear a braid).
Oh and don't feel bad about not ordering your wedding album after two years. I still haven't changed my name and it's been three years for me! Don't tell anyone!
Thanks for posting about Denver-I've been so crazy busy that I completely forgot to. These pics are TOTALLY CUTE!! We had fun with you guys too and we miss you too! It's not fair that we have to be so far away.
Post a Comment