i'm almost a month late at blogging this but on may 17 we celebrated our 2nd anniversary. we spent a couple days in scottsdale to celebrate.
if you haven't been to "culinary dropout" in scottsdale. go! quite possibly the best food i've ever tasted. get the butternut squash canneloni...you'll thank me.
**also, its been 2 years and i still haven't ordered our wedding album...is that awful? i'm sorta just dreading sorting through thousands of pictures and narrowing it down. tell me someone else has slacked on this too! anyone?


9 comments:
I did Brittany. I only finally got my album after 3 years because my photographer went through the pics first and gave me a mock layout. I only had to switch out a couple of pics. It's been almost 7 years and I have yet to order a single large print to put up in our home....
I still haven't done it, don't feel bad! I'm the same as you... I don't want to sort through them all.
Congratulations!
SO CUTE! Love your dress and necklace :) You guys are adorable...happy belated 2 years!
awww....cute pictures! Happy 2 years :)
I still haven't ordered our album...or our video! It just seems so stressful! You look so cute! I love your sandals!
man, you would be the best foodie friends ever. come to vegas. there is like 3 top chef restaurants i've been wanting to try. we'll meet you there!
I love it. You look so cute and summery( not sure if thats a word and if it is how to spell it). But we waited so long to order our video we could not get it they changed their number and I could never find it, Oh Well.
You guys are the most darling couple. Happy 2 years... and many more to come!
I still haven't finished my Thank You notes. I figure if I wait enough they'll forget the whole thing ever happened.
Post a Comment