Sunday, July 18, 2010

an update with no pictures.

we've been pretty busy around these parts lately. here's the rundown:

we:
-moved from tucson to phoenix, staying with my fam for now and love it.
-are melting in the 110+ degree heat but keep telling ourselves its the price we pay for perfection weather the rest of the year.

cody:
-studying for the LSAT which he'll take in October (starts a prep course tomorrow!)

me:
-working for the same business, just at the office in phoenix...wasn't expecting it but i feel so blessed that this job transfer basically fell into my lap!!

life. is. good.

7 comments:

Steph said...

yay! you deserve a good life. :)

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

i almost didn't read this post since it said no photos:) just kidding! yay for fun change!

Ben N Nessa said...

:) I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventures....and I think the 110* weather is totally worth the perfect weather you'll have when we are suffering in the snow.

miss chaz. said...

hooray for being home! i'm glad you guys are back, where are you living?!?!

leslie said...

this weekend? dang. we'll be down there next weekend. if you want to be spontaneous and come down to the george, then you can stay here!:)

Krista and Trey said...

I could have sworn I saw Cody the other day when I was heading to Arby's. I have never met him, but I am sure one day I will bump into you two.

Whiting's said...

Awesome! I am glad that everything is good. I miss you. call me. Oh and enjoy your warm wather and lay out for me!