for cody's birthday a couple weeks ago we went on a little weekend getaway to the
arizona biltmore.

we ate at
la grande orange. we definitely recommend the half avocado/lemon half roasted corn/goat cheese pizza.
got in our yogurtland fix.
and relaxed by the pool. wish we could do that every weekend. here's to 25 years of cody.

8 comments:
Fun! I love the Biltmore! I went there with my dad a few years ago.
Happy Birthday Cody!
Also- I heart yogurtland and go there on a daily basis when in Vegas to get my fix!!
P.S. I had a scary dream last week where you died and I was almost crying when I woke up. Good to see you're still alive!
Oh I love this! All of my favorite places! I wish I could be in AZ right now!
fun!! happy 25 years, cody :) you guys are so cute!
YEAY! happy birthday cody! Looks like fun! i've heard about La Grande Orange- looks yummy! Glad you guys had such a great weekend.
Um... I love your bangs! I started growing mine out again... but I think I am going to follow your lead... following mine.... following yours... and cut mine again!
Wow that looks like so much fun! I am glad you where able to get away, that is always such a blast. Oh and that pizza looks amazing. I love how your blogg always has such good food, it makes me want to eat, but taht may be because i am 7 months pregnant not sure.
I tried to comment on this a few times, but my computer wouldn't let me! I LOVE these pictures! What a fun date...and HapPy BdAy Cody! We miss you guys tons :)
Oh my gosh how fun! I'm totally jealous. By the way you look so cute, as always.
Post a Comment