I can't believe that scary thing happened right next to your office! Hopefully you enjoyed your day off today. :)
Remember when you sent me the links to the free birthday stuff, coupons, etc? I am going to treat myself to some wonderful discounted foods this weekend. I'm so excited!
i made barefoot contessa's recipe. it was super delicious. my dad even loved it. you have to make sure to get a really good cut of meat though. it can get a little pricy, but if it's just for the two of you then you'll be alright. i made it for the whole fam.
also, i made your coconut cream over berries thing,and it was good except the cream was kinda runny. did that happen to you?
ok, so i got your text and my response would be too long... so, ...
i didn't use any alcohol. i think i just increase the amount of beef stock. also, i hate mushrooms, so i omitted those as well. let me know how it turns out!
5 comments:
I can't believe that scary thing happened right next to your office! Hopefully you enjoyed your day off today. :)
Remember when you sent me the links to the free birthday stuff, coupons, etc? I am going to treat myself to some wonderful discounted foods this weekend. I'm so excited!
Hey Brittany! Where did you get your cute blue dress?
yeah, foot rubs...and make sure he uses lotion!
i made barefoot contessa's recipe. it was super delicious. my dad even loved it. you have to make sure to get a really good cut of meat though. it can get a little pricy, but if it's just for the two of you then you'll be alright. i made it for the whole fam.
also, i made your coconut cream over berries thing,and it was good except the cream was kinda runny. did that happen to you?
ok, so i got your text and my response would be too long... so, ...
i didn't use any alcohol. i think i just increase the amount of beef stock. also, i hate mushrooms, so i omitted those as well. let me know how it turns out!
Never heard that song!!
Post a Comment