-as if it couldn't get any worse from all my feet surgery drama...the ball of my left foot had been hurting for weeks so i finally went to the dr and got an xray...diagnosis: broken sesamoid bone. sweet. so much for evening walks in this gorgeous fall weather.
- about the gorgeous fall weather...just when we were enjoying leaving our windows open at night we got new neighbors below us who like to sit and smoke on their patio for hours on end. so much for that.
-i've been sick with a bad cold/ear infection/sore throat all weekend.
-the world's worst canker sore has taken up residence in my mouth which limits my food intake to smoothies and that's about it.
-annnddd my computer decided to STOP working. awesome.
...it can only get better this week right??
9 comments:
Im so sorry to hear about your feet! I totally understand a bad week... for example my car got towed from my own parking lot because my HOA didnt post that they were resurfacing. So in short I had to pay $200 bucks to get my car from the tow truck place and it sat there for a hour. Nice.
:( poor girl! all of that sounds miserable! i hope this week is better for you!! miss ya!
Yikes! I hope next week is better. I think that if I was only allowed to eat smoothies for a week, it would be a good thing for me...
Oh my goodness! Sorry your week wasn't so great. Hope you feel better soon! Let me know if you need anything :)
SO sad! It sounds like you need a week of Food Network, a personal chef, and good ol' foot rubs from Cody :)
That is such a huge BUMMER! I am so sorry! Things can definitely only get better from here. Remember that what you think about you bring about. (However, I'm not very good at remembering that when I'm having a horrible streak of bad luck).
Wow- you've had a pretty tough week- no fun! If you keep having feet problems in 3/4 years.. i'll know are really GREAT doctor who can help you out ;) Speaking of that.. scott will be in Tucson next month so we'll be there ALOT!! We'll definitely have to get together! Hopefully you'll be feeling much better by then. Take Care.
ughhh I HATE weeks like that :( Hope you're starting to feel better!!!!!!!
Yo, your slackin on the blog posts!! Ha ha .
Post a Comment