Wednesday, March 4, 2009

stoked about this...


jillian as the next bachelorette!



NOT so stoked about this...



tatiana made it to the wild card round? whaaaaat? seriously?


*sorry for all the tv talk. still recovering from surgery so tv is what i do.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

REALLY?!?!? I LOVE JILL!! I didnt know that?!! I cant WAIT! When does it start?! and Yes, Amen to all the American Idol thoughts. Hope your recovery quick and doing well.

Derek & Kellyn said...

I promised myself that I would stop watching these stupid Bachelor shows. But then I heard Jillian was up next. Dang! Just one more season.. Promise! :) So confused about that chick from Idol. She wont last!

Steph said...

LOL...I love Jillian :) And, am so glad Tatiana is GONE!

Brittny said...

That is so funny! surgery just does something to you, doesn't it?! I've never watched so many t.v. shows in my life! but... the bachelor was great and I'm super excited for the next season! haha

joeley hope said...

britt! i LOVED jillian the second she walked out of the limo to meet jason. i can't wait for her to be the bachelorette! yyyaaayyy!a

The Andrews said...

I concur with your statement about Tatiana! She is such an emotional wreck...and who sings the same song three times in a row? Seriously!

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

Hey brittany!! i love your blog! So fun. Email me and i will send you an invite to my blog so we can keep in touch! shayrenae103@yahoo.com!!