getting cupcakes at sprinkles...
in other news...cody and i both found jobs!! he works at home depot 3 nights/week (yes, nights) and i work at a weight loss/wellness clinic (which makes me feel like i'm actually using my major...exercise science)! both of our hours are nuts but we're just happy to have finally found something in this crazy economy!
9 comments:
YAY for jobs, cupcakes, and highlights!!!! Love it all!
haha, so fun! I love it. Congrats on the job! Wahoo!
britt!! yay for the jobs! that's exciting. a girls day out is always fun!! so remember that one time we went and ate lunch together at einstein bagels--random memory i know--but lately i've totally been craving that place. i need to give it a little visit!
that was so cute of your sister-in-law!... congrats on finding jobs! working at a wellness clinic sounds fun!
Congrats on the jobs! That is great. Cute pics :) Hope recover is going well for you!
congrats on the new job! good picture choice. i can't wait to get hair done again!
Love the pictures!! I'm glad you guys both got jobs...that's great! I think I owe you an email ;)
Hey Brit! I have the Canon Rebel xs camera..i love it, but i always think your pictures already look so good! the colors are always amazing. do you use photoshop? we have it on our computer but i haven't really learned how to use it yet
Yay!! Thats awesome! Trying to find out what happened to your feet here:(!
Post a Comment