seasons 6 and 7 were spent watching with these 3 lovelies (amanda, amy, and katelyn) and it just hasn't been the same this year without them. i must admit i was beginning to get disappointed with this season until tonight. turns out there is some promising talent! my favorites so far...
allison iraheta. 16 year old girl with a wonderfully raspy voice...amazing. plus she sang one of my all-time favorites, "alone" by heart.

megan corkrey. she's got some pretty sweet and unique pipes. it may have helped that she sang another of my favorite songs/old ringtone.

adam lambert. cody even likes him because he has a "butt rock" voice...and if you know cody you know he loves his butt rock.

and from last week...jackie tohn. unfortunately she didn't make it thru but i have high hopes for her on wild card week. she's just so dang adorable...and spunky!

7 comments:
I loved jackie tone. She was so fun and I would so see her is concert.
I AM OBSESSED WITH AMERICAN IDOL!!!
I'm serious... I think about it all the time.
My thoughts? Thanks for asking...
I was blown away by Allison- can't believe she's so young. I agree with you about the perfect song. I loved that.
LOVE tattoo girl. She has a way cute style and her voice is unique and fun. I hope people vote for her. Since she's quieter and not as much of a spas I don't know if she'll get noticed as much. But, I sure hope so.
I hate the guy with black hair with a passion. It hurts me to look at him. He has a great voice, don't get me wrong, but his appearance and mannerisms drive me crazy!
And, I LOVE Norman Gentle. He is HILARIOUS. I don't think he'll make it very far (I'm sure the producers/judges, etc. want him off since he's almost making a joke/mockery out of the show) but I am very entertained by everything he says.
I hate when people talk back to the judges and I get annoyed when the crowd boos at everything Simon says. Paula bugs me, but is good for the laughs.
Thanks for this post and inviting us to give our thoughts. :)
P.S. I HATE David Cook, but loved Archuletta.
I can't believe I spelled 'spaz' like that. Woops. :)
We love American Idol too. I know what you mean about watching good talent... it is the bad talent that I have a hard time with. Seriously I cant even watch the TV when they are supposed to be good but sound awful. I get all embarrased. HAHA. I am such a dork.
we have a few favorites and are excited to see who the top 12 will be...
today I was talking to my mom and we were going down memory lane talking about when I first met Ryan...the night he asked me out, YOU were sitting in my living room in Belmont (both of us in sweats, of course) and we were watching American Idol. Those were the days. Have fun watching it this season...I look forward to more A.I. updates!
-Steph
i lovvveeeee allison.
love.
It's nothing like your surgery I'm sure! I hope that you are doing well and not too bored:) Thanks for thinking of me! I'll have to start watching some of the shows you mentioned:)
Post a Comment