Friday, March 27, 2009

it's been a long week...

and i won't lie...it's hard going from being unemployed and completely not busy to employed and extreeemely busy and stressed. the worst part is that my feet seem to be taking their sweet little time healing...it seems like they never will. i'm definitely so grateful to have found a job but the long 10 hour work days (and feet pain) have really gotten to me this week. i don't get home until 7:30pm (9pm on tuesdays) which is barely in time to say goodbye to the husband who leaves for work at 9pm. i know i shouldn't complain because he's the one working 9pm-5am 3 nights/week.

but as i was going thru some songs on my ipod tonight i came across this little gem...i love me some louis armstrong! how can you possibly stay stressed with this playing??? i think louis might be the new bubble bath.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Britt!!--I feel your pain. Last semester I cried and cried because Ryan was always gone and our schedules were opposite. It must be hard to have Cody working nights. I'm glad you're finding a little solace in some Louis Armstrong ;)

I miss you and your poor little feet!...and, I know that things will only get better for you guys!

Ana Lee said...

That has to be super hard. Way to stay positive. Wish you the best!