Loveeed it as well!! Call me soon :)
I loved it too! Chris was even laughing in it.
I am so glad you liked it. we were going to go see it but i was not sure if we should spend the money. But now we will go for sure!
K....guess I'll have to go!! :)
im looking forward to tomorrow. Im also looking forward to the day you decide to come back to church.
I want to see it :) ...and, I'm excited for pictures!
Yay you saw it! So GOOD!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Loveeed it as well!! Call me soon :)
I loved it too! Chris was even laughing in it.
I am so glad you liked it. we were going to go see it but i was not sure if we should spend the money. But now we will go for sure!
K....guess I'll have to go!! :)
im looking forward to tomorrow.
Im also looking forward to the day you decide to come back to church.
I want to see it :) ...and, I'm excited for pictures!
Yay you saw it! So GOOD!
Post a Comment