Monday, December 22, 2008

a Wii bit sore.


We are at my house for Christmas this year and my family just got a Wii. We've been playing Wii sports (specifically bowling, baseball, and tennis) pretty much non stop and my arm is KILLING me. Has anyone else had this problem or do I just need to work out more?

12 comments:

Steph said...

:) I, personally, haven't tried Wii sports, yet. But, I bet that workout was more fun than going to the gym!

Will you send us some AZ sunshine??

scott and linds said...

now thats a good hurt ;)

Whiting's said...

I love the Wii my family is really competitive we played it all last christmas and I cleaned up at Wii bowling.

Amy W. said...

My arms have been known to wax sore after one round of boxing. 'Tis an unfortunate reflection on my level of physical fitness.

Anonymous said...

haha SO TRUE! The bowling kills me.

Brittny said...

we have the same problem! your forearms get so sore! it's a nice feeling when you can play video games and get a workout at the same time:)... merry christmas!

Ben N Nessa said...

Haha :) Awesome! We've been playing Wii Mario Kart all break...it's pretty intense

Karly Michelsen said...

My family got a wii for xmas and I was sore for a few days after also but it was worth it cause it was so fun.

Natalie said...

Hey Britney, It's Natalie Ballantyne(Ganem). I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Ok so your header is so cute. Did you jump that high. I love your blog. You and Cody are very cute! My sister got a Wii and I was way sore after playing the first time also!

Natalie said...

Ok so we have a blog but it is privite so if you would like to see it e-mail me at nickandnat05@yahoo.com

miss chaz. said...

hahaha how fun!!!

It was good seeing you too!!...YOU TOO looked adorable!!! :) Hope everything is going well!!

Morgan said...

Same problem with the Wii! Also, I love those Chanel frames, they're darling :)