Wednesday, January 21, 2009

double feature.

since monday was a holiday we decided to do a double feature since there are so many good movies out. we saw these two:
we loved them both. i have to say though that gran torino was my favorite...i laughed really hard, cried, and cody and i both decided we have old-man crushes on clint eastwood. besides the language i found it very inspiring and i strongly recommend!

5 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I've been wondering about those...

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Awesome! I've been dying to see if the Curious Case was going to be good. I'll have to check it out.

Lauren said...

Ok I really liked benjamin button but Gran Torino was just not my type of movie! haha I thought it was cheesy and bad acting (not by clint though)!

Steph said...

I haven't seen Gran Torino, but I love, love, loved Benjamin Button :) Brad Pitt is hot at any age ;)

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

HEY! We LOVED Ben Button! Such great movie! We want to see Clints new one too! glad to hear a review! hows married life!?

-Holly