Thursday, July 31, 2008

More craigslist...

So I've been loving craigslist lately and all the fun finds :) I've lucked out with the darling chair and dining room hutch (small but perfect for our apt) below...
However, I'm still not finding a couch! Craigslist is not pulling through for me here! Actually I found one but by the time I called it had already sold :( Maybe I'm being too picky but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for (the couch in the picture below):Yes, this is an Anthropologie couch that I obviously can't afford but there has to be something out there that's similar, and quite a bit less right?? Does anyone have any ideas!?!?!

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Love the chair and hutch...I'll keep my eyes open for your couch ;)

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I will keep a look out for a couch. But let me know if you see another hutch similar. That's pretty close to what Clayton and I have been looking for. You are a lucky girl!

Andrea said...

Cant believe you found that hutch. No one has that kind of stuf fin Idaho! It's killing me!

r+s+a laney said...

Such a CUTE chair. Where do you guys live anyway? Guess what?...we are moving home for the semester and I'm so excited! I miss AZ..so sick of UT. But we'll be back in Jan. LOVE your wed pics! I'm adding you :)

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Love your finds! Good pieces of furniture go so quick on craigslist. I'll let you know if I see or hear of anything like what you're looking for!

Steph said...

couches are so hard to find...and spendy! I love that hutch...I want it!

Tyson and Heather said...

Do they have Downeast Outfitters Home in AZ? That place has awesome pieces from Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn and others and for up to 60% off too;)!

Morgan said...

That's exciting that you're buying furniture :) We haven't had to do that yet because our place came completely furnished. Next year though... I'll probly be freaking out trying to find stuff! Love the chair! :)