I never want summer to end. You are lucky though you will be in the warm Arizona while Chris and I are stuck in the Provo snow. But we might need to come down to Arizona a couple times to make it through the next year!!
Hey britt!!! I cant believe EVERYONE is married!! Looks like you are doing great! DO you guys still live in Arizona? LEt me know when you get back. we need to do a girls night!!!
ok.. so Im a total nerd! I was at DI yesterday with my mom and we saw the perfect couches for you! They were dark red and looked similar to your chair. but they were $1500! Crazy price for DI! They did look bran new and hardly used though. I told my mom that they would fit perfect in your house and she thought I was crazy for knowing that, of coruse she understood after I told her it was because of blogging! ;)
6 comments:
CUTE new pics! I know what you're sayin about summer- I've been eating blueberries every day!!
I never want summer to end. You are lucky though you will be in the warm Arizona while Chris and I are stuck in the Provo snow. But we might need to come down to Arizona a couple times to make it through the next year!!
They look delish....and I love your new header!
Hey Brittany! LOVE all your new pictures! It looks like you guys have had a FUN SUMMER!! Hope all is well :)
Hey britt!!! I cant believe EVERYONE is married!! Looks like you are doing great! DO you guys still live in Arizona? LEt me know when you get back. we need to do a girls night!!!
ok.. so Im a total nerd! I was at DI yesterday with my mom and we saw the perfect couches for you! They were dark red and looked similar to your chair. but they were $1500! Crazy price for DI! They did look bran new and hardly used though. I told my mom that they would fit perfect in your house and she thought I was crazy for knowing that, of coruse she understood after I told her it was because of blogging! ;)
Post a Comment