Well we are finally on our way back from our week long trip to Utah and Vegas. We spent a lot of time with Cody's family for the reunion in Brigham City, then we headed down to Provo to spend some time with friends! Thanks Ben & Vanessa and Chris & Melissa for letting us stay with you :) We had a blast and realized just how much we miss Utah!!! This is the only picture I got while we were there: Love you Ness! :)

On our way back from Utah we realized that my mom and sister were in Vegas for my sister's dance nationals so we decided to make a little 2-day stop there to hang out with them :) Thanks mom! It'll be nice to be home for a week but then it's back to Vegas next weekend for Katelyn and Matt's wedding!!!


7 comments:
GEEZ! You guys walked far! It was good to see you yesterday and ill see you this weekend! WOO WOO!
I am glad to know that I am not the only one that misses Utah! AZ is great, but I liked my Provo bubble!
Cute pictures and post! It was so fun to see you guys!
What's up!? Leslie and I are now getting our blog on, too! You were just a couple clicks away through some of our friends.
Hope you guys are doing well. Tell Cody I say que pasa! You guys should come see us and baby Allie sometime here in St. George. Have a good one!
It was so fun to have you guys stay with us this weekend. We get to see you this weekend too!!!!
cute pictures!!! Will you make it up for Labor Day (no pressure)--I really want to see you :)
lOVE that tshirt. Where did u get it?
Post a Comment