Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hallelujah.

Finally finished writing all of our thank you notes. I don't think my right thumb will ever be the same.

In other news, my poor mom had her ACL replaced today (she tore it and her meniscus at our California reception...dancing of all things!) She says she popped, locked and dropped it...literally. So Cody and I are here all week making her chicken soup and administering pain meds. Hopefully things work out alright...my dad picture messaged us a picture of her going into surgery and she was throwing up gang signs...I guess that's a good sign the drugs had kicked in :)

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha...gang signs :) Too funny! Good luck taking care of her.

Clarissa B. said...

haha how funny. your mom is awesome. thats a funny story too, about how her broke it.

huggin said...

I love that your mom was throwing up gang signs. She is some sort of genius.

Anonymous said...

Your poor mom! At least she has a good sense of humor! I hope she is doing better! By the way, we FINALLY started a blog!