Friday, March 28, 2008

It really works!


On Sunday night I got the worst case of allergies EVER! I get them a lot but this time I think I sneezed more times in one day than I had in my entire life and I couldn't hardly breathe my nose was so stuffed up! By Tuesday they weren't getting any better so my mom suggested I get a neti pot. I had no idea what she was talking about but I was willing to try anything so I did! Its a little "teapot" and you put some water with some salt/baking soda solution in it, then you pour it in one nostril and it comes out the other! But it TOTALLY cleans your sinuses out and I could finally breathe again! Disgusting I know, but I now reccomend it to everyone! Annnd, it's one of Oprah's favorite things....so it has to be legit right? :)

10 comments:

Steph said...

hahaha! that picture is disgusting! But, I'm glad it worked. I, too, suffer from bad allergies, so if mine get unbearable, I just might have to try that.

Whiting's said...

I love that pic its amaing. Where do you buy a device like that. I would feel like a loser going around asking if poeple had a tea pot that poured stuff through your nostrils. Oh and if oprah said it its gospil. So its totally lagit.

Jenny Lynn said...

that is awesome brittany- my mom has one of those too! shawn calls it the nose snout. when she got it we all thought it was so cool, we all took turns using it (of corse washing it in-between!) it really really does work.

Krista and Trey said...

Brittany, don't know if you watch the Office, I am sure Cody does. Well if you have you will enjoy this, in one episode one of the guys (Dwight)tries to do that with a regular teapot, yeah he looked like an idiot, then again he didnt have a cool Oprah approved one.

Vanessa said...

Ben wants us to get a neti pot! My allergies were terrible in Utah (last Monday)...and I drove Ben crazy with my sniffles and sneezing.

miss chaz. said...

haha oh my goodness I am SO going to try that!!

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Brittany your picture is so cute! i love it

David and Shalynna said...

Cute picture! Thanks for emailing. I'm so excited for the announcement!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

How on earth did you find me?!?! I'm so glad though! Congrats on getting married next month, you two are an adorable couple. A May wedding in Arizona will be so perfect! We'll have to get together sometime so you can meet my little Savannah! It's great to catch up with you.

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I do that all the time but I bought a bottle at walgreens that comes with pre-made packages for it and I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad you found me on here :-)