Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I know,I know...another wedding post....

So I'm sure everyone is sick of wedding posts but I like documenting the wedding planning process so I'm posting it anyways :) The invitations arrived this week and even though I haven't seen them in person, from the picture my mom sent I think they turned out amazing! It was weird to see our names on there...I guess now it makes it official :) We are taking some engagement pics this weekend and possibly the next but here are the announcements...

7 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh they are gorgeous, I love the inside of the envelopes. How fun!

liz said...

i love your invitations! they look amazing!

Andrea said...

I can't wait til that beaut is hanging on my fridge. PS. I'm sure u have it all figured out, but have u considered Green hydrangea? We used them at my reception and they were AMAZING.
PSS Move to Nampa

Kevin and Breanna said...

I love your invitations. They are so cute. I like the inside of the envelope. I hope your enjoying the wedding planning and it isn't too stressful.

jes said...

SO CUTE! i can't wait to get one! :)

Vanessa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

gramyflys said...

Hi Britt...just checking in on your blog...I just wanted you to know that I have seen a LOT of wedding invitations in my day--and I mean a LOT--and I have to say that yours is by far the classiet and most gorgeous I have ever seen. Truly. I love it. Great job! Can't wait for your reception!
Love ya..Lori Emig