Thursday, August 5, 2010

las vegas.

worst blogger ever award goes to me. we've been so busy lately (me with work and cody with studying/part time work) and i just feel like it isn't worth posting if there aren't any pictures. i'm definitely making it my goal to start taking pictures more often, even if they aren't of anything exciting...

luckily we had a prime photo op a couple weekends ago when we went to las vegas to visit our friends chris and melissa. when we lived in provo we'd go on double dates with these guys at least once a week and we miss it! we were able to go for their new baby, kamden's baby blessing. (thanks for letting us stay at your adorable house melissa!)

ex-roomies and the little buddy.
i also got to hang out with this lady for a night...just my luck she was in town for a paul mitchell hair show (they dyed her hair red and curled it into a pretty sweet fro...don't worry katelyn, i loved it ;)
2 things we discovered...(1) we miss our good friends and (2) vegas is definitely as hot as phoenix.

9 comments:

Whiting's said...

Little trips are the best. I am sad you didnt add anything about places to eat in Vegas. I love to see good places to eat!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I wish I had been in town too! We make it that way a ton these days!
P.S. Kyle looks like a maniac....oh geez!

Steph said...

you look so great and your trip sounds fun! I'm glad you decided to do a blog post...I've been missing you!

Matt and Katelyn said...

YES! ha ha. My hair in this picture does not justify for how red it really was and the fro. ha ha. I hope to see you in the next couple weeks:) p.s. Ive gone back to my roots. Im a brunette once again.

Ben N Nessa said...

I remember hanging out with Chris and Melissa and you guys, too...didn't Cody make some kind of drink concotion when they were over??? Hahaha...Happy that you got to see Katelyn! I've loved looking at her Paul Mitchell hair show stuff on facebook! Glad we got to see pictures, Britt!!!

Anonymous said...

aww i'm so jealous you guys were able to go to the blessing! we wish we could have made it! thanks for posting some pics so i could see and pretend i was there :)

EmylovePaul said...

hello! you are so cute! love all your outfits. we had such a good time saturday night. we'll have to do it again soon!

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Oh I am so excited you guys came we really appreciated it. you guys are always welcome but we need to come to arizona now!

LC. said...

What a fun trip! Its always good to see old friends and get out of town for a bit. I hope you guys are getting used to living in PHX! You are always so cute! I need to know where you find all your dresses and skirts!