1) yellow front doors. i'm obsessed. cody and i drove around my most favorite area of phoenix a few weeks ago (arcadia area in east phoenix). that area always makes me sort of nostalgic because my grandparents and great grandparents lived there when i was growing up...such great memories. i would be the happiest girl in the world to live there someday. all the homes are older (50+ years) on huge parts of property with lots of mature citrus trees. anyways, i noticed that almost everybody had added modern touches to these houses and i fell in love. so many of them had colorful front doors (red, blue, YELLOW!). i should have taken pictures...but here are some yellow front doors i found online...

can't remember where i found this one?

via apartmenttherapy

via diynetwork.com
can you even stand it? and don't get me started on my obsession for white kitchens...i have an entire "inspiration" folder on my desktop to show for it.
2)my stinkin foot. yup, its broken again. these two little lovelies (see below picture) called sesamoid bones are completely cracked/shattered and they hurt. mind you this happened a year ago, i wore the big klunky boot for 3 months, and lo and behold i find out about 2 months ago that they are broken once again. awesome. back in the boot i go. Its really cramping my style. i've never wanted to be able to just RUN so bad in my life. i hate running...but right now it's all i wish i could do!

11 comments:
Movies in the park is THE best thing ever!! Steve and I have been going for the past couple of years! Its the best to grab a pizza from LGO or The Parlour which is down the street on Camelback you need to check out that restaurant! Its adorable and the food is delish!! Anyway, yes agreed movies in the park is way fun and I already have all the dates saved in my phone...because its that great! Hopefully your foot gets healing!!
I was in a boot for 9 months, so I feel your pain... NO FUN! I love that yellow door but I must say, not something I would have thought I liked (if that makes sense, lol).
next time, I want a pic of you IN FRONT of the yellow door ;) My mom's door is a golden yellow and I love it. good taste :) As for your foot, boo...As for fall, yay!
Love you and thanks for the recipes the other day!
The Yellow doors are neat, they are the new red door I guess.
I understand the foot, well kind of, my wife just broke a couple toes in her foot. She is lugging around one of those goofy boots. Hope yours feels better.
Another apartment therapy fan! WOOHOO!
LOVE colorful doors. we have so many red ones in our neighborhood. love the yellow...i saw a purple one the other day and fell in love. decisions decisions;)
you and that poor foot. i'm so sorry:(
when do the movies in the park start?? totally looking that up! what a fun date night!:)
haha totally saw that you put the dates. DUH! let us know if you want to go! we've never been! sounds adorably fun:):)
my favorite combo for the last year has been yellow and grey. i love it!
we have movies in the park every friday her too. through september. it's great.
yes, blogger has done that to me and i have no idea how or what to do about it.
come visit us!
Ooooooo I LOVE the yellow doors and the white kitchen! Your place is going to be so cute... when you find it of course. ;) I miss the monsoons! Glad you got a good bike ride. Enjoy the cool nights! ;)
I cant believe your foot that is sooooo sad I am sorry. I wish we lived closer together and could go on bike rides together. I go on them all the time. Oh I made the Honey lime enchaladas last night they are a staple at this house!
Sorry about your foot!!! BOOOOOO! :) Loving the yellow doors and your new hobby of riding a bike :) It sounds fun! Next post better have pics of you! Hahaha! Love you guys!
Hey! we got your/cody's package in the mail. james was SOOO excited to have his leatherman back (i didn't even know that it was missing...i guess he doesn't keep me filled in on the status of his knives lol). sounds like you two are doing great! we miss you down here.
sad to hear about your foot again-i know a good doc that could give you a second opinion if you'd like one :)
what are these biltmore movies in the park? they sound fun!
miss you! <3
Post a Comment