Serisouly, those are the best candy bars ever. Remember the Friends episode when Ross's English g/f buys one and gives it to Joey? Great chocolate for sure.
I don't think I've ever had one, but believe me, I'm going to grab one next time I go to the store! Looks delish!
I used to get those in high school french class along with bon bons(lindor chocolates)and of course couldn't ever get enough-i'm a chocolate addict!
y. u. m.
I love chocolate but I have to say I have never had one. I am going to get one today!
Tried it! It was AMAZING!! THANKS!
So tasty.I scarcely affiliated with any other food group over this lovely Easter weekend.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Serisouly, those are the best candy bars ever. Remember the Friends episode when Ross's English g/f buys one and gives it to Joey? Great chocolate for sure.
I don't think I've ever had one, but believe me, I'm going to grab one next time I go to the store! Looks delish!
I used to get those in high school french class along with bon bons(lindor chocolates)and of course couldn't ever get enough-i'm a chocolate addict!
y. u. m.
I love chocolate but I have to say I have never had one. I am going to get one today!
Tried it! It was AMAZING!! THANKS!
So tasty.
I scarcely affiliated with any other food group over this lovely Easter weekend.
Post a Comment