i think there should just be a general rule that you shouldn't have to work on your birthday. it just doesn't seem fair. but it helps to have thoughtful coworkers who give you a nice card and bake you a "healthy" chocolate cake (sweetened with date syrup and honey....actually so good!).
(don't be jealous of my work outfit. black polo and khakis...so hot)
for dinner we went to benihana (if you sign up for their email club you get a free meal for your bday...up to $30 value...yes please).



and cody, as always, did quite well in the present department. a helen ficalora "b" necklace. i was a happy girl.

for the weekend we went up to phoenix, hung out with my family and got sushi for my bday dinner up there. this is the only picture we took but it is hilarious to me because my sister and i were determined to make my dad like sushi. he was a good sport but couldn't quite figure out the chopsticks.
love this picture.
it wasn't so bad turning 25 but i think i'll have issues next year. pretty sure 26 is my first official "scary age".
13 comments:
Fun! ps. I see that you have some new additions to your little abode! I want to see more :) pss. youre present is in the mail tomorrow, I swear.
I am almost 26 1/2 now...and it has been a great year! So don't be nervous! 26 is still young! hehe. Glad you had a great bday!
You are so pretty.
I love Benihana. It reminds me of The Office. Have you ever seen that episode. Hilarious.
Birthday clubs into oblivion. Nothing like a meal on the house!
Aww what a fun bday weekend. and you look so pretty!!!:)
OK, so not good pics of Cody..Hahaha. I like the pic with the healthy chocolate cake. If your co-workers only knew what you ordered on your hot dog at Pinky's;)
I LOVE your bday update! You, my dear, are gorgeous and make 25 look gooooood!
I love the post. It looks like an awesome b-day! Its good to know about Benihana that was my favorite place to eat as a kid. Hearing about sushi makes me want to go to happy sumo with you and split the Vegas Roll. I miss that!
That's a good birthday right there! I'm glad you had such a good time. That pic of your dad cracks me up! Happy Birthday!
Hahah....I LOVE THESE PICTURES...but I'm still giggling that you eat healthy cake with date syrup...come visit me and we'll go to Magleby's and eat that insane choco-choco cake..mmmm..
How fun!! We should get together soon! Where are you guys living? Please let it be close to me I miss seeing you! :( P.S. I love your bangs, they make me want to cut mine.
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had to much fun :)
So you my dear have nothing to worry about. You are gorgeous even in your awesome black shirt and khaki pants! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment