i've been a blog slacker. definitely not motivated but i'm working on it. also trying to work on a few other things...like actually work out most days of the week, and eat healthier. so far so good...maybe writing it down will hold me to it.
i've also been trying to always have fresh flowers on my table...they make me happy. and trader joe's has 3-4 dollar spring arrangements, which is great. 2 weeks ago: ranunculus. as of yesterday i have tulips (no picture of those yet).

a few weeks ago lauren came to phoenix for byu tennis so i picked her up, we dined at sauce, and did a little shopping. i love that even though we don't get to see each other that often that we can pick up right where we left off when we do.

we've hung out with some of our tucson friends. these pictures were actually taken a couple months ago at grimaldi's with our friends sarah and caleb. we love being in the same ward as them and sarah and i have a lot of fun serving in young womens together.
we went to a suns game with my family. my aunt takes the sweetest jazzercise class and they got to perform before the game.
anyone who knows us knows that we love to eat and try new things. we love korean so this is from last weekend...
amazing right?
coconut and melon boba smoothies. cody really wanted me to post his. he thinks my blog would be boring without these types of pictures of him.


so there you have it. sorry for the picture overload!
7 comments:
Brit you look as beautiful as ever! I always admire your cute style and gorgeous hair. Glad things are going well!
I LOVE picture overload! First of all, you look beautiful. Second, I love the picture of Cody drinking his smoothie :)
I'm glad you guys are trying new restaurants and having fun!
HALLELUJAH! :) I love the update! Especially the boba smoothies picture of Cody! I wish we lived closer and that we could try some new food...mmm. Instead, we'll just have to watch Food Network and exchange recipes! ;) And, I've decided I need fresh flowers in my house. Thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you for the update. This was much needed. Toblerone started to get on my nerves. ha ha.
we would be great foodie friends for you. that is our favorite thing to do as well. we just got back from the carolinas, and chicago, and that's pretty much all we did was eat. i think you'll enjoy that post. (coming soon). next time morgan is in az i'll come with..
you look GORGEOUS! and i LOVE tulips (and Trader Joes:) patrick and i had those boba smoothies....and it was not a good experience....maybe we had a bad one! haha but the ones you guys have look delicious!
I LOVE the update. I think you look absolutly amazing. I really do like your hair its so cute. I am so happy you took tons of pics. I am in love with your flowers I am going to have to check out trader joes where I live.
Post a Comment