i know, i know i'm lame and have neglected this blog of mine for about a month now. definitely a combination of being busy, my computer being broken, and well, my camera broke on halloween so i don't even have pictures to post of that! luckily the camera was still under warranty so my new, upgraded one (i love staples warranty plans!) is in the mail on its way to me, free of charge. as for the computer i'm thinking of investing in a mac.
today i'm leaving on a much needed trip to disneyland with my mom and sister for the week. sister's birthday is on thursday and disney christmas decorations will officially be up on friday and i can't even tell you how excited i am! hopefully i'll return with pictures to post and exciting things to say.
7 comments:
I think you should definitely invest in a mac! Disneyland should be awesome! Sounds like a fun girls weekend ;)
Let me know your schedule for next week.. i can do lunch or dinner whenever!
AHHH so jealous:) and YES invest in a mac!! they are the BEST!!!
:)
Have a super fun time in DL!!!!!!
get a mac. we love ours! you just have to re-train your brain a little.
I'm looking forward to your update and pictures!!
YAY! I've been waiting for an update for a month. Please take alot of pictures! And have TOOOOOONNNNNNNSSSSSSSS of fun :)
i am so glad you got some frees too! you will love them .. i wear my everyday!! what color did you get?
Seriously, a year goes by SO fast! I can't hardly believe it. Sorry about your camera! How awesome you get a new one though. I love my mac, I think you would love it too.
Hope all is well girl!
Post a Comment