Sunday, October 12, 2008

mmm mexican food.

Cody and I went to a restaurant in south Tucson called "Mi Nidito" this weekend that we'd heard had the best mexican food this side of the border. I'm picky about my mexican food but this place definitely lived up to its name. Apparently Clinton, Bush, and Enrique Iglesias agree...they had their pictures up on the wall when they'd visited. So as if coming to Tucson to visit us weren't incentive enough...now we'll even take you for some of the best mexican food you've ever had!

9 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

YUM! :) Glad you've found a cute little "hot spot"!

Ry and Wendi said...

Looking good...
Hey Cody-Angie is gettin married...could you hook us up with addresses for Hannah, Laura, Rulon, Zeb, & Wiley??..you can send them to rymortensen@gmail.com

Thanks Man!

Kelly said...

AH! Lets do a double date! I wanna go!

scott and linds said...

OHHHHHHH.... I CAN NOT tell you how much I miss GOOD mexican food! NY just doesn't cut it! That looks super yummy. i'm jealous and dreaming of guacamole right now......

Celeste said...

Oh my goodness. My brother was telling me on Sunday how you moved in his ward down in Tucson. I don't know if you remember me, we were in Anatomy together (I hate remembering how much work that class was). Congrats on getting married! What are you doing down in Tucson?!

Steph said...

Spokane has NO good Mexican food--I guess that's because we're FARTHEST from the border :( Wrap up a burrito and send it my way...

miss you :)

Tyson and Heather said...

yum yum yummy:)!

Amy W. said...

The dirtier the Mex, the better. I can almost smell the corn tortillas.

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

cody looks like his cousin jerry with a square flashlight battery and a positive and negative charge going to his nuts!