Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can't stop...

spraying this (Lavender, Vanilla, & Comfort)...


and eating these...

5 comments:

huggin said...

If you love the lavender scent you should either the Costco environmentally friendly laundry detergent or the Tide Simple pleasures. I do laundry every other day just to smell it... I have little to do..actually I have lots to do... I just find ways to get out of it.

Whiting's said...

I got some of that febreze 3 weeks ago and its gone that is all I have to say. I also eat laffy taffy like every day when I am falling asleep in my classes

scott and linds said...

I LOVE both of those! Good choice.

Ben N Nessa said...

You make me laugh :) I do have to say, though, that the laffy taffy looks gross...eat some chocolate instead ;) I miss you Brit!

r+s+a laney said...

you=funny! lovin' Tucson?