The wedding was perfect. The honeymoon was amazing (with a few flight disasters which I'll write about later), but now we're back to reality. I don't have pictures back yet from our photographer (my incredibly talented cousin) but I'll include a few in this post that were randomly taken. I'm trying to upload our wedding video on here so check back in the next few days...here are a few pictures for now...
Oh Britt you look gorgeous!! What a hot couple you two are! Looks like so much fun, can't wait to see more pics and hear about the wedding. Hope everything turned out. We had some flight disasters as well- but in the end I hope it was all worth it! =) Congrats girl!
Congrats Brit! Sorry I missed the reception, I was having a baby :) Good luck to you with married life. It trully is wonderful! Next step for you, BABY ;)
What a gorgeous couple! You look beautiful and I really love how everyone wore black. I wanted to do that too. How was Jamaica? Now we will finally have people to talk to about the crazy Jamaicans. I bet you had so much fun. Can't wait for the next post.
Brittany! Hello, it's Anna. I found your blog address from Jenny's blogsite. I wanted to tell you how lovely you looked on your wedding day. I am so happy for you and Cody. Being married is the best thing in the world! Hope everything else is going well, and hope to hear from you soon! Hugs!!!
Hey Brittany! I spotted your blog on Andrea’s! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look so gorgeous on your wedding day! And I am SO jealous you got to go to Sandals for your honeymoon! Lucky! :) ~Gretchen
18 comments:
Brittany! You both look so happy and your wedding looked gorgeous! Congrats on your new life!
yay...pictures!!! You & Cody are a gorgeous couple! :) I can't wait to see more pictures...it looks like a fairytale wedding!
Britt. . .you looked gorgeous! Ya'll are a beautiful couple and I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see more! Congratulations!!!
You guys are hot ;)
Congrats! I love wedding pictures! Where are you guys living? Clayton and I are back in AZ are you?
brittany i love you and your pictures! i can't wait to catch up and see more!
yea for marriage and green flowers
Oh Britt you look gorgeous!! What a hot couple you two are! Looks like so much fun, can't wait to see more pics and hear about the wedding. Hope everything turned out. We had some flight disasters as well- but in the end I hope it was all worth it! =) Congrats girl!
you beautiful bride! Gorgeous...can't wait to see more pics!:)
Congrats Brit! Sorry I missed the reception, I was having a baby :) Good luck to you with married life. It trully is wonderful! Next step for you, BABY ;)
What a gorgeous couple! You look beautiful and I really love how everyone wore black. I wanted to do that too. How was Jamaica? Now we will finally have people to talk to about the crazy Jamaicans. I bet you had so much fun. Can't wait for the next post.
You look so pretty and happy! Congratulations!
Brittany! Hello, it's Anna. I found your blog address from Jenny's blogsite. I wanted to tell you how lovely you looked on your wedding day. I am so happy for you and Cody. Being married is the best thing in the world! Hope everything else is going well, and hope to hear from you soon! Hugs!!!
Hey Brittany! I spotted your blog on Andrea’s! I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look so gorgeous on your wedding day! And I am SO jealous you got to go to Sandals for your honeymoon! Lucky! :) ~Gretchen
The dress turned out great. It looks identical to mine!Nice job!
You look absolutely beautiful! I love everything! Your dress is the best!
wow what a beautiful wedding! i love love love your dress.
Post a Comment