Friday, June 13, 2008

Honeymoonin...

Here are some honeymoon pictures...better late than never!

We spent 2 days in Scottsdale at the fabulous Hotel Valley Ho...

Flight Disasters: On Monday morning we flew from Phx to Miami and were supposed to fly from Miami to Jamaica 3 hours later. After what was supposed to be a 3 hour layover turned into 12 hours, two plane/gate changes (after we had already boarded we had to get off both times) because of maintenance issues, our flight was cancelled. American Airlines put us up in a hotel in Miami Monday night and we had to make other flight arrangements. Tuesday morning we were able to fly out through US Airways but had to gto Charlotte, NC (tell me how that makes sense) and then to Jamaica...then we arrived at our resort 24 hours later than planned...




Even though our trip didn't get off to a great start, we forgot about it all when we finally got to Jamaica. Best Honeymoon Ever :) I definitely recommend the all-inclusive honeymoon (unless you want to stick to your pre-wedding diet)!!




10 comments:

Banana said...

Brittany!!! I love all the honeymoon pictures! How fun and amazing that looked. Not to mention, you look lovely. :) Chris and I got to go to Jamaica a few years ago and had a great time too. I am so sorry that your travels were such a pain in the butt, but at least you got there safely. Hope all is going grand in married life! Hugs!

Steph said...

YAY!!! I LOVE the photos!!! You look great...I love your swimsuit, I love how in love you and Cody are, and I love you!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

STOP, you guys are just way too cute together, I can't take it!!! What an awesome trip, so glad that you went somewhere fun, and you my dear are just about the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Ana Lee said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I hope you are loving married life :)

Vanessa said...

FINALLY! :) It looks like you had so much fun :) You guys are adorable....and we miss you tons!

scott and linds said...

Welcome Back! Looks like you guys had an amazing time- minus the airport (We got stuck in LAX for 13 hrs the day after our wedding- i feel your pain) You guys are adorable and such a cute couple!! I'd love to hear more about your trip and everything else! Congrats again!!

Dana and Chase said...

this makes me wish i was on ur honeymoon with u hahaha cute cute cute

Derek & Kellyn said...

Love Love Love the pics! Enjoy every second as a newlywed. Its such a wonderful time. And it just keeps getting better :)

Brittny said...

everything-your wedding and honeymoon- looks so perfect! congrats on the marriage! isn't life so much better now?!!! i love it!
i miss you! tell cody hi for us!

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

well these pics are super fun! u two should start your own photography-so creative!