It's so good I've been there 2 days in a row! (Yes, I'm getting married in almost a week and yes I've eaten pizza 2 days in a row...pathetic!) My friend Melody got me hooked on this place. It has the most amazing thin crust pizza and incredible salads! Good thing there are 3 locations in Tucson. Yes, I already looked it up.
5 comments:
Not to mention the delcious mac & cheese!! I am happy you found some Tucson locations- I was worried about how you would keep this up come August!
P.S. This post makes me hungry...
I was so jelous because I am always looking for new resturants and we seem to love the same food ( costa vida, happy sumo, costa vida, 7 eleven hot chocolate, cafe rio) I looked up where one was and a the closest one is denver co or az I think I might need to take a trip just to eat at it.
Sounds yummy! Ben and I have been to CPK two days in a row ;) Haha! We miss you and Cody.
looks good--wish I lived closer to you so that we could have lunch dates!
Post a Comment