per request here are some bump photos. i'm almost 21 weeks now but here is the bump timeline so far. in recent weeks its really started to make its appearance as you can see...
and more importantly we just found out that inside this bump is actually a baby GIRL!
we're pretty excited around here (notice the adorable pink baby saltwater sandals in the 20 week photo that my mom immediately rushed out to purchase the day we found out).
i have to say i've been pretty lucky because i haven't been too sick. i've only thrown up once, although i don't think i can even count the number of dry heaves. i discovered early on that the only way to keep away the nausea was to constantly eat and never let my stomach get empty. oh boy.
weeks 6-12 were the roughest because not much ever sounded good (except salty foods) so i made frequent trips to In N Out and ate quite a lot of sushi (cooked of course, but nothing sounded better than dipping it in that salty soy sauce!) i've been going through gallons of milk like its going out of style and have been known to send cody to the kitchen in the middle of the night to fetch me a glass of milk or ovaltine. lucky for me my stomach isn't quite as sensitive anymore but there is one thing that grosses me out like no other: chicken! can't. do. it.



12 comments:
Cutest lady in the land! I gotta see this baby belly in person.
Ahh! Cutest pregnant lady ever!
YES! Thank you for granting my request remember how your 12 week stomach is flatter than most peoples 0 week stomach... Love week 19.
Congratulations on the baby girl! That is so exciting, and you will love have a little girl. I was laughing because with Lyla I could not eat chicken either--and I certainly could not see raw chicken that Chris was about to cook! YUCK! Rest assured though, I could once again eat chicken after baby Lyla made her debut! :) You look radiant my friend.
You look darling! We need to get together soon.
stop it with your cuteness! OMG! every picture, every outfit, you are gonna be one hot mama! miss you! xo
so cute britt! love u and this little lady!!
Too funny...I hated chicken too. You are way too cute for your own good. For constantly eating, I can't believe how small you are. Congrats. I can't wait to see your beautiful creation :)
Ahhhhhhh! I love the pictures! You look darling! I'm so excited for you! I too was a lover of milk and hater of chicken!
oh my gosh...you are SO cute. Your 20 week shot looks like me right now ;) hehe. I'm SO excited for a baby girl and know that you will be the best mom ever.
Lookin good:) Please take that pic down of me from t giving. I look like the pregnant one. I have now put that shirt to rest. It looks horrible!
You are darling. How fun to document it all!
Will u tell me where u got that cute striped shirt in week 10? haha
Post a Comment