- cody just finished his first semester of law school! i don't know who's happier about it, him or me.
- we bought a house! well, its still being built and technically won't close until it's done, but it's in gilbert and we hope to move in by february.
and...
- we're pretty excited about this news! i'll be 14 weeks on saturday and expect baby fullmer to make an appearance sometime around june 9, 2012.

11 comments:
YESSSSS!! I have been waiting for this blog post for weeks!!! Can't wait to meet this sweet little one!
I've been waiting too! So many big/happy changes for you guys...you deserve them all! We love you :)
woot woot!
Glad you decided to do the post! I'm excited for baby F to be here soon. June is a gpod month:)
congrats! i am so excited for you guys!!
Such an exciting year!! Where in Gilbert are you building?!
Holy crap thats incredible. Congrats!!! You will be wonderful parents. Get ready for the ride of your life! ;) Also, Congrats on school and the house!! Sheesh!
Sooo excited for you! Congrats on all three!
Yay soooo exciting!!! Those are all BIG and WONDERFUL accomplishments! SO happy for the two of you! Can't wait to hear what you are having:)
That is wonderful news, and a great blessing to you too. Congratulations!
I've been meaning to come comment (I hate how I can't comment with googlereader...) and say a big congratulations to you two! This is soooo exciting. You will be the cutest pregnant girl, hands down and I cannot wait to see/hear about your journey! Can't wait to hear if t is a boy or a girl and of course what his/her wardrobe and name will be. :)
Post a Comment