highlights: taking the subway, brunch at 'egg' in brooklyn, candied bacon (mmmm), friendship bracelets, brooklyn flea market, connor's tour guide skills, walking across the brooklyn bridge, limo ride back to the airport.
Absolutely LOVE all of the pictures. I felt like I was looking at a fashion magazine with all of your guys' cute outfits and super model poses :) so glad that you all could reunite and have such an awesome trip!
so cute!! I just caught up on all of your fun. You look like true NYC beauties...and, I'm with ya...someday I'll go back when I don't have to freeze my tail off!
7 comments:
Day 4 was definitely my most photogenic/only photogenic day of the trip.
Maybe it was the glow in my skin after our sprint THROUGH the NYC marathon :)
p.s. how do you feel about me just stealing your last 4 posts verbatim and putting them on my blog...? fantastic!
Absolutely LOVE all of the pictures. I felt like I was looking at a fashion magazine with all of your guys' cute outfits and super model poses :) so glad that you all could reunite and have such an awesome trip!
Love these pics! So I still cant figure out that dropbox thingy!! Thats why I havent put them on there... maybe you need to give me a tutorial?!
how fun! xmas time in new york is so magical! love the pictures:)
p.s. i NEED to try that candied bacon! mmm sounds delicious!
ha ha love this, and thanks for putting up a pic of Connor and Amy. Magical:)
so cute!! I just caught up on all of your fun. You look like true NYC beauties...and, I'm with ya...someday I'll go back when I don't have to freeze my tail off!
Post a Comment