love her and love that she was on glee.. i have never really watched that show but now i think i am going to start watching from season 1...
totally stuck in my head now :)
love all things gwyneth, too.and gwen stefani :)that song is SO stuck in my head....
GLEE!!!!! What can I say I love it. It is one of Lillian's Favorite shows. I love this song.
Hahahah....you and Briana are obsessed ;) She's not allowed to sing that in my house anymore because it gets annoying.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
love her and love that she was on glee.. i have never really watched that show but now i think i am going to start watching from season 1...
totally stuck in my head now :)
love all things gwyneth, too.
and gwen stefani :)
that song is SO stuck in my head....
GLEE!!!!! What can I say I love it. It is one of Lillian's Favorite shows. I love this song.
Hahahah....you and Briana are obsessed ;) She's not allowed to sing that in my house anymore because it gets annoying.
Post a Comment