Monday, August 10, 2009

new favorite.

vanilla ice cream with a squeeze of fresh lime juice topped with some toasted shredded (unsweetened) coconut.
it will change your life.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds so good. I love coconut so I think that will be my new fav!!

Ben N Nessa said...

Ummm....delicious. I'll have to try it asap.

Krista and Trey said...

Alright, I will try it out but it better be life altering ;)

Whiting's said...

Ice cream is the best ever. I ate some about five min ago, I wish I would have known.

scott and linds said...

SO crazy!! We were at Lake Powell and my uncle insisted that we try this exact thing! It really is amazing!! YUM>..i want some right now!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Yum! Sounds delicious!!!

J & J said...

genius idea. i mean, really. genius. can't wait to try it.

Kate said...

Oh sounds delicious! Remember that yummy coconut ice cream at that ice cream shop in newport that we ate a ton of that one summer? So good. And I hope to see you at Syrell's reception this week!