Tuesday, April 21, 2009

a day at the zoo.

i didn't have to work on good friday so i managed to squeeze my still very sore feet into some tennis shoes and ride bikes around the zoo with the mom and the sister. who knew you could ride your bike around the phoenix zoo? i didn't. it was such a beautiful day and i'm glad we went. and yes we are all wearing matching hanes v-necks.

6 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

These were fun pictures! I forgot how much fun the zoo can be and I LOVE riding bikes. You have an adorable family!

Amy W. said...

Some sort of themed zoo? The animals aren't theme enough? That place is incredible looking!

Steph said...

that looks like so much fun! :) I'm glad you had fun with your sis and mom! You guys look great!

Ben N Nessa said...

Awesome!!! :) What a fun day...

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

How fun to live close to your cute fam!
Nice short shorts Lady!

Tyson and Heather said...

HOw cool! I didn't know you can ride bikes at the zoo, will have to check out at our local zoo. fun!