Friday, August 17, 2012

hospital photos.

my friend morgan came and took some quick photos of eloise at the hospital so i didn't have to buy the cheesy hospital ones.  thanks morg!







6 comments:

huggin said...

those are so sweet. I love her little wrinkly feet. Also that face... oh what a sweet little face! Come visit... it's a lot cooler here than it is in AZ.

Steph said...

I love those!--I noticed her wrinkly feet too...so sweet. Btw, her baby announcement was one of the best ones I've ever seen (amazing pics, design, and beautiful baby girl!)

Matt and Katelyn said...

So sweet! Love her:)

Brittny said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!

Lacy_joy said...

She is so perfect. When will I get to hold her? We need to make a trip out to see you guys and your new house! When am I going to be cool enough to make it to your Friends and Family list on the side of your blog:) Love you
hunterandlacy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable!