friday night our friends, lauren and keven, invited us to the suns game. even though we ended up losing (ugh) it was still such a fun night. thanks for the tickets guys!
saturday morning cody ran his first 5K! a few weeks ago my aunt ran the pf changs half marathon and that got him all pumped up to start running himself. so cody, my aunts and uncle all ran a 5K at papago park near the phx zoo...i wish i could've joined them but my foot still isn't better :( instead cody has elected me his official running manager. i've even got him booked for a 10K in 2 weeks...
and the best news of all...he took 3rd place in his age group with a time of 25:58!! so proud of the code-ster!
*love this dramatic "crossing the finish line" shot...



5 comments:
fun:) and the cinnamon rolls look delish!
ha ha...good job, Cody! love your pictures :) you are such a blond beauty!
How fun!!!! Congrats Cody..hahaha! :)
hey, Lauren and Kevin are in our ward! They teach sunday school :) I know who they are but they probably dont know who we are...
creepy (?)
PS, wanna hear how creepy I am. I just found Lauren and Keven's blog and left this message :
--------------------------
ok, do you wanna hear how big of a creeper i am? I knew you were in my ward because you two are great sunday school teachers. THEEENN, I am friends with Britt and I saw that she knew you.. on HER blog. SOOO, I linked over to your blog to see "if that was really the girl who teaches sunday school". ANYWAY, im SO sorry you are sick and you dont even know me but if you need anything will you please let me know!?! Seriously. Im not scary. Ask Britt.
(so sorry if this was creepy but since your on bed rest, it might make things a little more interesting ;)
---------------------
bahahaha. weird. I know. Oh well.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment