Monday, October 25, 2010

az state fair.

cody's sister tara came in town last weekend and we decided to take her to the fair. i had never been before (i know, i can't believe it either) so we were excited to go opening day.
we maybe didn't ride any rides...because who needs rides when you have all that delicious fried food. (we went a little overboard: frog legs, fried oreos, fried tiramisu, the best polish dog in the world, fried zucchini...did i miss anything?)
we did see a figure 8 car race and spent some time at the petting zoo...

conclusion: the fair IS as ghetto as my parents always said...but the fried food maybe makes up for it.

5 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

oh how fun!!!!!!!! I don't care how ghetto it is, I would've loved to eat all of that! :) I tell you all of the time, your blog makes me hungry...and here it is, almost 10 pm, and after reading this post my stomach is growling. Thanks a lot Brittany! ;)

Steph said...

I got heartburn just reading what you ate...but, it sounds wonderful! Love the pictures ;)

Whiting's said...

awesome! it sounds like a really fun time. I agree with ness and steph you always have the best food. I want to take a trip down to AZ just so I can eat hahah.

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Yes, it may be ghetto but it's an experience you have to have!! I love your face in the pic of you and Cody, lol.

EmylovePaul said...

omg, we were there that same night! We def didn't see you though, because I looked for white people, and didn't see any :)