Monday, January 4, 2010

sister comes to tucson.

kayla came for a quick 24 hour trip to tucson last week between christmas and new years. we had fun showing her our place, taking her to all our favorite restaurants, walking around the mall, and watching harry potter. she also helped me clean out my closet. we found lots to give to DI as well as plenty to add to her closet. no wonder she didn't mind helping me out!

cupcakes.

amazing sunset. if only i'd had my camera out like 2 minutes earlier. it was even better!

mango lassi's at our favorite indian restaurant.
she even loved our mexican hot dog spot (bacon wrapped hot dogs with pinto beans, jalapeno sauce, mayo, and mustard aka pure heaven).
come back soon sister.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

things I loved about this post:

that we have the same Old Navy sweater in the same color (shhh, I wont tell if you wont), that you eat those amazing hot dogs too - mmmmm

Things I did NOT like:

WHY didnt you give your clothes to ME? I would appreciate them WAAAY more than DI! I LOVE YOUR STYLE! and why didnt I go with you to get cupcakes? mmmmm

Ben N Nessa said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Those hot dogs sound delish.....eat one for me ;)

scott and linds said...

MMMMmmmmm... i'm really hungry and that hot dog is sounding DELICIOUS right now!!! YUM!

Steph said...

uh...can i come? yum!

Brett and Rachel said...

Brittany, this is Rachel Jones Blaser. I was looking thru some pics on Katie Salmon's blog and saw some of you at her cuz Taryn's wedding! What a small world! Katie was one of my very best friends in Junior High! Her fam actually bought my family's house. And I played on Taryn's club volleyball team one year. Crazy! What a small world!