Thursday, July 16, 2009

somewhat of an update.

i've been in quite the blogging slump as of late. mostly we've just been so busy working and we haven't really taken any pictures or done much worth documenting. here's a brief run-down.

cody...
-works 5 nights a week and everyone loves him at home depot.
-has been growing his hair out (beginning to enter the awkward length stages where it sticks straight out but i envision great zac efron-ish potential...he'll kill me for writing that).
-makes me a smoothie every morning when he gets home from work.
-is the young men's secretary.

i...
-love to cook...just wish i had more time to do it.
-am the young women's personal progress advisor (so fun!)
-work a lot (around naturopaths, vegetarians, and hippies)
-dvr: so you think you can dance, the bachelorette, chopped, and the next food network star.

we...
-love weekends and going out to eat.
-swim and work on our tans whenever we can.
-saw UP in 3-d a few weeks ago and loved it.
-have been loving monsoon season so far.

*photos taken last weekend during a monsoon. you can't really see the rain actually falling in that last one unless you look at the puddles of water...it was seriously nuts! i'll get a better picture one of these nights.

11 comments:

David and Shalynna said...

I LOVE monsoon season!

Whenever it rains out here (which is very, very rare) I feel like staying in side and watching movies all day. I have a feeling that I won't love precipitation so much when I move back to Utah, but when you live in a sunny place like AZ or Grand Cayman you can't help but love the change in weather. Have fun in AZ for me. I love that state!

leslie said...

hello! sounds like you're loving your life at the moment. say hello to your family from us. if you're ever driving through st. george give us a call.

Morgan said...

I miss monsoon season!!

Ana Lee said...

What a fun calling!! You will be really good at that. I'm glad things are going well for you. How sweet of Cody to make a smoothie for you every day.

Lauren said...

Maybe I am really dumb but I didnt even know about AZ's monsoon season! haha

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

I have a crush on Z.E. in 17 again, so I am supportive of the hair decision and wish you the best of luck in making it through the awkward length stage.

Steph said...

awww...the memories of the monsoons of summer '05! :) you guys are so busy with work (just like us!), but we're glad you have time to do fun things together, too! love the pics!

Unknown said...

Love the pics and I LOVE Chopped!
-Laura

Ben N Nessa said...

We watch all of the same shows, Britt :) ...I long for our days of Food Network watching! Thank you for the update! You guys look great, as usual....and we miss you tons!

scott and linds said...

i LOVE monsoon season too!! I bet you guys are getting some CRAZY weather down there- amazing!

huggin said...

Love love love love love the bangs! Such a great decision!