Sunday, June 14, 2009

because it deserves it's own post...

we did a lot of eating on our trip but the highlight had to be kogi bbq. i'd heard of it a while ago and we had to try it because it combined two of our favorite things ever: taco trucks and korean food. so i kept checking their twitter to find out where they would be and sure enough we headed down to venice beach for some taco and kimchi goodness. 3 short rib tacos, 1 short rib burrito, 1 milkis, and 1 kimchi hot dog later we were happy as can be.



7 comments:

For the Love of Hair said...

nice photo editing!!! Looks like you guys had a good time:)

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

This made me insanely HUNGRY! I miss your face. Take a trip to Utah!

Ben N Nessa said...

Looks delish :)

scott and linds said...

YUM!! This looks really really great! I'm gonna have to check it out next time we're in Cali. Looks like you guys had a fun trip ;)

Lauren said...

I dunno if I could do it! Im dont think I like Korean food that much...we have a really good taco place in temecula you guys have to try tacos el gordo, its a family favorite.

Anonymous said...

so i haven't looked at your blog forever...i was excited to catch up on your life and see all your pictures! looks like everything is going well :) annnd the food actually does look really good. $2 tacos?! i'm sold.

Steph said...

yum!!---you look beautiful! ;)