
yesterday i came home from work to find this:
so we stopped at subway, took our fruit, diet cokes, and picnic basket up to mount lemmon on a picnic that cody planned all by himself. as we drove up the mountain we watched the temperature drop from 103 to 75 when we reached the top. it was lovely.then we went to flemings for dinner:
and on thursday we will be going here for 5 relaxing days:

8 comments:
YEAHH!!! Happy one year!! Miss you girl friend.
Happy Anniversary!!! We love you both so much!
Happy Anniversary! I'm so jealous you guys are going to CA. Have fun and soak up tons of sun!
Your Fleming's photo closely resembles another photo taken at Ruth's Chris a while back. Happy anniversary, you crazy carnivores!
Oh my gosh... I can't believe it's been a year! I also am hoping that I get to see you on your Santa Monica sojourn!
wow...time goes by so quickly. Cute pictures!!--and congratulations! Enjoy your trip to Santa Monica!!
congrats!!! can you believe it's been a year? have fun in santa monica!
Happy Anniversary! I LOVE Flemings! Yum! Plus, a trip to Santa Monica FUN! I hope you have a great time.
Post a Comment